Friday, December 09, 2005

Burnout 3: Takedown

I spent all day yesterday playing this truly awesome game. My cousin thought I'd like it... Basically you drive really fast and try to crash into as many other cars as possible.
How could I not!?!!!!
The graphics are good, it has cool locations, lots of cute cars (yes, i said CUTE! so sue me. you can even change the colours on the paint job...wheeeee!).. my personal favourite is the Crash-aoke event. It plays like it sounds.
Best of all, I love the soundtrack. I spotted Maximo Park, Nine Black Alps, Franz, the Futureheads, Motion City Soundtrack, Jimmy Eat World..and get this... the Chemical Brothers, Timo Maas AND Adam Freeland. I mean, c'mon!!! A soundtrack after my own heart.
You should all go out, find a PS2, and play it now.

ps. It should come with a health warning though. You're left with a lingering urge to crash into all moving objects as soon as you get behind a wheel.

1 comment:

Suds said...

ooooh i need that game!