Saturday, December 24, 2005

Santa Baby

The irony of Christmas in Malaysia occurred to me at lunch yesterday, when an errant piece of faux-snow (ie. cotton wool) drifted over from the enormous white plastic tree onto my ice lemon tea. It's just wrongwrongwrong to have to listen to 'Let It Snow' on the PA when I'm minutes from melting into a pool of nothingness in the sweltering heat. And there are far too many 50kg 5'-nothing Santas walking around for my liking.
But. I've fixed it all.
Christmas Eve- shinyshiny lights on my tree, glass of wine in my hand, Christmas playlist on ITunes, and... thank you Mr Airconditioner Man, its 19 degrees.
Merry Christmas Everybody



1 comment:

panini said...

FF, your Christmas sounds awesome :) I got my mum this bubbly massagey foot spa thing (which I fully intend to make use of), and she got me a PS2. heeheehee.
And I got a wallet, cookies and a coolio water bottle thingy in my stocking.
Isn't December just a brilliant month?

PS. Modified blog settings. Anyone should be able to post now, sorry!