Sunday, January 15, 2006

No Mylo For You!

Muahahahahahahaha. This is me cackling in glee.
I just read that Mylo has had to cancel his Big Day Out appearances (and sideshows) because he’s gone deaf in one ear. I’ve been so incredibly pissed off about being in Mildura while a gazillion amazing music acts descend on Melbourne, but Mylo was pretty much the only sideshow I was dying to go to. Now noone ELSE gets to go either!!! Teehee. If only The Go! Team and Soulwax would get mysteriously ill as well…..Hmmmm…..

PS. Hope you get better soon, Mylo. Not too soon. Maybe in 2 months?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teeheeheehee!

I evilly (is that an adverb?) titter with you!

If I don't get to enjoy it, no one else should! Teehee!

Suds said...

Deaf in one ear eh?

Maybe it's because he's been listening to too much beeping and booping?