Sunday, April 02, 2006

Snail's Super Sunday!!!!!! brought to you by Panini.


Snail's Super Sunday! - The pain train's comin'!!!
Hello! My name is Snail and I am one of Pans' friends. I am now her Sunday guest blogger. I realise that it will probably Monday or Tuesday when this is posted, but the lateness of this blog is true to my style - slow and steady wins the race!
Superbowl ads are meant to be a very competitive business in da USAiii.
These series of ads are meant to be the funniest ones in Superbowl history - basically, Terry Tate (a linebacker - American for massive defense player) straightens out those in the office who don't follow office rules.
You should probably watch the one down the bottom first ("Terry Tate: Office Linebacker") to get the idea. The guy who directed these is apparently directing the next Magnum PI movie.
Well, I hope the link works!
Until next Sunday,
Snail

No comments: