Thursday, June 01, 2006

Previously heard on Grey's Anatomy

I apologise to everyone who has had to hear me go on at length about Grey's lately. You all know how obsessed I am. But a large part of that obsession stems from the soundtrack the show. Grey's Music Supervisor Alexandra Patsavas finds the most perfect little bands- I don't think there's been a track on the show yet that I haven't liked. And when some bands fit the theme of the show, they license heaps of tracks- like Tegan and Sara, The Eames Era and The Ditty Bops.

There's a music guide on the Grey's website, but these are just a little sample of the artists that have featured on the show over the last couple of seasons.

Roisin Murphy Mike Doughty The Boy Least Likely To Jamie Lidell Jem Anna Nalick The Chalets Corinne Bailey Rae (<-- i really LOVE her!) The Fray Way Out West Brandi Carlile Inara George Get Set Go Psapp Rilo Kiley Yeah Yeah Yeahs The Sunshine

No comments: