Saturday, November 11, 2006

You can call me Dr. Arun



Actually, don't do that. But you CAN, and that's what counts :P Last day was rather anti-climatic, I don't think things will actually sink in till I get registered and stuff... which won't be for a couple weeks yet. The only thing I have my sights set on now is the $$$$$$ on the horizon. Whee.

Meanwhile, I have been d/l indiscriminately to try and use up the 25GB I have left on my monthly internet quota. Who knew 30GB was so much? (Okay, everyone knew 'cept for me) Still, it feels like unlimited interrrrrnet, which is fine by me. Project Runway has been using up most of my bandwith. Reality TV and fashion in the same show, bitchy gay males, pretty pretty clothes, is my kinda show :) Especially since Next Top Model seems to be having some kinda hiatus on the torrent circuit, I've been waiting for the next episode for 2 weeks now. Unacceptable.

Musicwise, you HAVE to check out
Lady Sovereign. I know most of you don't like hip hop OR dance v. much, and this is a bit of both, but she is so cooooool! She is like a lil' pipsqueak midget person, but sounds like Missy Elliot. And bestest ever, I came across this video on youtube that has her track 'Random' set to clips from Invader Zim!!! Heaven!! The end bit with GIR is friggin priceless! Promise me you will check it out. PROMISE.

No comments: