Wednesday, April 11, 2007

E = Love

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I wrote this super long mega post, and then my firefox randomly shut down and now its goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I hate you! I shake my fist at you!!!

*sigh*

You now have to read my witty anecdotes in point form. Alas.


  • Panic! - Beck and I went. Twas fun, really fun. Must do it more often. We got into Inpress! They have a crap photographer, my head is one giant ball of light.
  • Best Of V: The Rapture/ Gnarls Barkley/ Groove Armada/ Pet Shop Boys - Gnarls and Groove rocked. I loved the violinists in the Gnarls Entourage- The G Strings, teehee. The Pet Shop Boys were godawful nasal-voiced crapola, but heaps of oldies seemed to be enjoying them..yknow, they were like dancing and shit. I really hope our offspring don't think of The Strokes/ Bloc Party/ Razorlight/ Radiohead as crapola. Twould be a tragedy.
  • Comedy Festival- Saw Mark Watson: fantastic, really cute and deranged and self-deprecating. Wish he was unattached so could dream about getting with him (as I do with all available boy-celebrities. Have convinced myself that the only reason I'm not with Pele/ Thomas Mars/ Jude Law is that they aren't single. That must be it). Mark was v. v. funny, you should go see. Also saw Josh Earl at the Trades Hall, Tassie guy who works as a librarian and hence decided to base his entire show on the Dewey Decimal System. Thoroughly entertaining (really). He was a bit shy and took a while to warm up, but I was on his side from the start, coz he was wearing a Go! Team Tshirt (albeit with black skinny jeans...nooooooooooo!). I think his comedy-idol is Demetri Martin, his style is more or less a blatant rip-off of Demetri's, but that can only be a good thing.
  • In The News.... E = Love! -The New Scientist has published the results of a study that all self-respecting ravers already know.... check it. Also, who knew Kele Okereke loved E? I wonder. Is he single?
Alritey. Apologies for the bullet points. Blame my browser. Meanwhile, work continues, life continues, both generally suck but am still doing vaguely exciting things, yes?
Current Mood: I heart my days off. Wheeeee
Currently Reading: Margaret Atwood Alias Grace
Currently Listening: Modest Mouse We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank

No comments: